Home

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cleopatra Inspired


I didn’t see or think that when I bought this AMAZING tunic, but my fiance pointed it out to me. I can definitely see it in the sparkle, the color, and the shape of the sleeves. Plus my haircut and the eyeliner; it’s definitely an inspired look! This is one of my favorite tops right now. It’s well made and makes me feel understatedly glamourous. I wore this for my fiance’s birthday dinner at the Vortex. It was pretty low key, being a Monday and all. 






Tunic: Macy's $65
Leggings: Torrid $28
Boots: Kohl's $55
Earrings: Forever 21 $2
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson via Macy's $35




I ended up baking him a silly little cake for his birthday that I was kind of proud of, and ended up putting up the Christmas decorations, finally! I was a bit sad to see all my beautiful ornaments go in a box, but it just is a reminder of it being a brand new year.  Overall, it was a day full of sparkles and sprinkles! Oh, and amazing food.



2 comments:

  1. I love your eye makeup here - fantastic! I also love the black & white striped birthday candles... I'm attracted to anything stripey. Keep up the awesome work - I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this top. You have such an amazing fashion sense. I followed you on Tumblr for awhile, but Tumblr was just starting to get to dramatic and people were beginning to be to rude on there so I have come to blogspot, and I love it, it's a lot more personal and private, I am so happy to be able to follow you again♥. Oh & Happy Birthday to your boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete