Home

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pearls on Top of Pearls

This is just a little outfit I put together to go out with some friends over the holidays. I really like having a simple color palette with lots of flair. I love the hat and pearls. They give this whole outfit it’s life. The cardigan was ordered online, and is one of my favorite items I’ve come across from the Forever 21 plus line. But, by the end of the night one of the buttons completely came off. The rest were barely sewn onto the sweater when I got it. I can’t complain too much because of the price, but I’d suggest knowing how to sew a bit if you order from them! 








Short sleeved cardigan: Forever 21 Plus, $17.80
Black tank: Target $10
Leggings: Torrid $28
Boots: Kohl’s $55
Hat and strings of pearls: Forever 21, gifts. 

We also cleaned up our little place for the New Year's party, and I went through my jewelry box, which is more like a box of jewelry that I had to rummage through. I had no idea how much I had shoved in these tiny little compartments! I'm going to try and wear all of it at least once over the next few weeks instead of sticking to the same few pieces. Here's a little sneak peak.






3 comments:

  1. I definitely love the hat :) Great outfit as usual.
    Pam

    http://shopaholicglamourgoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a display. awesome!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete