Home

Monday, January 10, 2011

State of Emergency

Oh man! I think today has been on of the most fun days I've had in awhile. Spring semester of college was supposed to start, but Mother Nature answered our "I'm not ready" prayers and gave Atlanta about 8 inches of snow over night! It hasn't snowed here like that in years. Needless to say, everyone was outside playing all day. We reluctantly drove up to the gas station for beer, then spent the rest of the day sledding on pool toys, taking photos, and going on walks. It was fabulous. I took a picture of my outfit, but I honestly do not have a wardrobe prepared to be cute in snow. I ended up dressing for warmth rather than style, so I'm forgo-ing the photo. Sorry! It's in both our best interests.

Here's some pretty snow photos to look at. We will be back to your regularly scheduled outfits tomorrow. I've got several piled up from the past week that will be making their way to you shortly.













1 comment: