Home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beach Baby!




Sorry for the long time no see! I went on an impromptu vacation to Fort Lauderdale, Florida with the boy. It was full of ups and downs, featuring the first hotel being a crack house, searching for an unbooked hotel on spring break til 4am, a Motel 6, followed by the most amazing hotel stay and enjoyable weekend at a 4 star hotel for next to nothing! (Name your own price on priceline.com is the bomb!) I figure I payed my dues the first couple days to be pampered the next! We had a really enjoyable, fun time! This is what I wore out to the beach a few days. One of the guys working at the B Ocean hotel said I looked fabulous! I felt pretty fabulous in it! :) I really loved how the bathing suit also worked as a cute halter with a skirt so I could wear it pretty much anywhere! 
Swimsuit: Walmart $32
Black skirt: NY&CO $30
Sandals: DSW $90
Dolce & Gabbana Bag: Bought in Italy
Cat-eye Sunglasses: Walmart $5
Hat: Borrowed from my mom. :)





 The View from our room.



 Best place to eat! 

 Mojitos by the pool

 Pool at night
 Our amazing room!





 More room views

 Hotel lobby
 Primanti's famous sandwich
Beach's best friend. :)







Hope you guys have an amazing Spring Break as well!

3 comments:

  1. That view is gorgeous! Makes up for the crazy fiasco of a crack house beforehand, I guess, hah

    I actually just ordered that swimsuit online, and am expecting it sometime this week. Can't wait! It's adorable. Thanks for recommending it on Tumblr!

    I'm glad you had fun on your break. (And looked fab doing so!)

    ReplyDelete