Home

Monday, December 27, 2010

Recap of Christmas Eve

Sorry for all the festive posts! But I have to share my outfit from Christmas eve with the family!





Lace top: American Rag via Macy's on sale for $30
Leggings: Torrid $28
Socks: Sockdreams.com $15
Boots: Kohl's $35
Necklace: Forever 21 $5
Hairpin: Forever 21 $2

I really love the sleeves on it. My step-mom said I looked like an angel! The whole night was really lovely. We drank martinis, ate appetizers as dinner, and watched Christmas movies. Also perfect time to take those cheesy family pictures! 









2 comments:

  1. Our blogs are so similar in their purposes.~
    I probably sound really weird saying this, but I love your cheekbones. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog and your FANTASTIC style!
    I cannot wait to read more!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete