Home

Wednesday, December 22, 2010




Welcome! I'm Brittany, and this is my Blogspot! I run another blog over at Tumblr, which I love. You can find it at thefatgirlsguide.com.

This blog will be a bit more simplistic. It is simply to showcase my personal style in plus size fashion, and a little bit about my life. This blog will be more based on aesthetics, photography, writing, and showcasing of fashion. My other blog will not change! I'll still be showing my outfits, photos, reviews, Q&A, body positivity, food, hair, and makeup on my Tumblr. I just feel that Tumblr is more about community, discussion, and sharing with one another. Although this blog will do the same, it will be stripped down to the basics. This is strictly my lifestyle and fashion blog. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cool to be the first one to comment on here! The picture of you is really pretty, and the pattern of that dress looks amazing with your hair!

    xxx Charlie
    Enter my Christmas Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete